For further information about delivery, care instructions and policies please select below
- When we deliver flowers we leave them in water to keep them hydrated and the ends soft and open to soak up the water
- Make sure you find a clean vase, add fresh water, and recut the stems on an agle to allow a clean moist surface to drink
- Change the water daily, we recommend you cut the stems on an angle as this will allow the flowers to drink – these are important steps to keep bacteria out and the flowers drinking
- Keep the vase in a cool spot and away from direct sunlight, heating or cooling vents, or on top of TV’.
- Fresh air circulation or ventiliaton is also important to help them last